FY17 street repaving program continues next week
This week, crews resumed the City’s FY17 Street Repaving Program and completed Jefferson Street, Prince George Place, and Tennyson Avenue between Jefferson and Harper. Repaving began on Handley Avenue between Miller and Bellview but was not completed.
Next week, in addition to finishing the work on Handley Avenue, the following streets will be repaved:
- Pall Mall between Cameron and S. Loudoun
- Pall Mall between Braddock and Washington
- Leicester between Kent and Cameron
- Leicester between Washington and Stewart
- Cecil between S. Loudoun and Braddock
- Monmouth between Washington and Stewart
The streets where the paving is occurring will be closed to through traffic, however, the City will be working with adjacent property owners to provide access as much as possible.
Short URL: http://www.winchester.daily-monitor.com/?p=24797